If you are interested in driving for Postmates, there are a couple of quick steps to go through. The first is to register to become a driver by visiting this Postmates Fleet app download link. They will ask you for your email address and a password, then some other basic information to get started. You will then sign up for an onboarding session that takes about one hour.
Postmates Driver Requirements
One of the advantages of driving for Postmates is that the requirements are far more relaxed than other services like Lyft, Uber or Amazon Flex. You simply must be over 18 years of age, have a working vehicle of any kind, have valid in-state insurance and pass a background check. After that, you simply have to complete the onboarding session and you’re good to go.
Registering to drive for Postmates
Signing up for Postmates is a pretty simple process that shouldn’t take too long. Simply follow these steps below:
- Visit this link and register with your email address and password.
- Enter your information including name, date of birth, phone number and type of phone.
- Enter your home address.
- Agree to the Postmates Fleet Agreement.
- You will need to authorize a background check and pass. You can complete other steps while you are waiting on your background check.
- Complete an onboarding session. This can be in-person or online.
- Upload your photo or have it taken at an in-person onboarding session.
- Log into your dashboard and set up direct deposit to your bank account.
- From the welcome kit that you will receive, activate your Postmates prepaid card.
- Download the Fleet App
Postmates Fleet App Download Link
Postmates Fleet App Download Link (Desktop): https://fleet.postmates.com/app
Note: from this page, you will enter your phone number and a link will be texted to you to download the app.
Postmates Fleet App Download Link (Mobile): https://postmates.com/pmc/latest
If you download the app on iOS, you will get an “untrusted developer” notification. This is normal. Go to “Settings” > “General”. Tap “Profiles and Device Management.” Tap the “Postmates Inc Profile” and tap “Trust Postmates Inc.” When prompted, tap “Trust.” After that, you have installed the app and you are good to go.
If you have any questions or tips, feel free to leave them in the comments below.