Signing up to drive with Amazon Flex is one of the best ways to make money with your car. To deliver packages for Amazon Flex, you will first have to download the app using the Amazon Flex download links below. First, you will need to qualify as a driver, then you can follow the instructions to install the app on your iPhone or Android device. After you have the app, you will be ready to sign up for delivery blocks and start delivering packages.
Amazon Flex Requirements
Before you can download the Amazon Flex app to deliver packages for Amazon, you must ensure that you meet their requirements. These requirements include:
- Must be 21 years old and have a valid US drivers license
- Must have a mid-size sedan or larger
- Must live in one of the cities that offer Amazon Flex
For more information, check out our full how-to guide about driving for Amazon Flex.
How to register
If you are new to driving for Amazon Flex and have not gone through an onboarding session, you can get started by clicking this link: https://flex.amazon.com/get-started. The on boarding process is simple and typically takes less than an hour.
How to download the Amazon Flex app
There are two different links to download the Amazon Flex app. One is for Android and one is for iPhone. The download links for both of the apps are below.
To download the app on Android, follow these simple steps:
- Open the web browser on your phone (Safari, Firefox, Explorer, etc.)
- Enter http://flex.amazon.com/downloadtheapp into the address bar
- Once downloaded, go to the My Files or Downloads folder on your phone and click the Amazon icon to install the Amazon Flex app
To download the app on iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open the web browser on your phone (Safari)
- Enter https://amazonflex.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d6dgfX6q5Hj2fxX into the address bar
- Complete the survey with your information
- You will get a URL on the last page after you have confirmed and agreed to terms of service
- Type the link from that page into the web browser on your iPhone (Safari)
- Check your notifications after hitting “enter” or “done” to submit the link
- Check our app folder once the download is 100% complete for the app called “Delivery”
- Follow the instructions for scanning the QR code and completing installation
Amazon Flex Download Link
Amazon Flex Android Download Link: http://flex.amazon.com/downloadtheapp
Amazon Flex iPhone Download Link: https://amazonflex.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d6dgfX6q5Hj2fxX
For iPhone users, you will need to select your market, select that you are delivering for Amazon Prime Now, then enter your information. You will be required to read and agree to the Amazon Flex terms of service, which include agreeing to uninstall the app if you do not qualify or if the independent contractor terms of service are terminated. Once you go through those steps and agree, you will be able to download the app.
After those steps, you will be ready to start delivering packages for Amazon with the Amazon Flex app. If you have any questions or tips, feel free to leave them in the comments below.